Natural, industrial and urban landscape
LEARN TO OBSERVE THE LANDSCAPE - GALLERY LA CHAMBRE - JUNE 8-10
This workshop dedicated to the photographed landscape is for everyone. During three days, Richard Petit, specialist in landscape photography, will accompany the trainees towards the production of a photographic series and will put his expert gaze to the service of everyone's productions. The exchanges between the artist and the participants will allow them to tackle the essential questions of photography in different environments: natural, industrial and urban.
Internship organized by Gallery La Chambre in Strasbourg
TEACHING IN FRENCH
- 3-day workshop from June 8 to 10, 2019
- Sat, Sun, Mon: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- max. 8 people
- price: 350 euros
- Evolve in different environments: natural, industrial and urban
- Use manual mode to control the depth of field
- Understand the different aspects of landscape photography: colors, composition, succession of plans, etc.
- Approach the development of an artistic project and the construction of a photographic series
- Present an artistic project and a photographic series
WHAT TO BRING
- Digital camera with manual mode
- Portfolio, in the form of prints or digital
INFORMATION AND ENROLMENT
09 83 41 89 55