Natural, industrial and urban landscape
THREE DAY WORKSHOP - MAY 26, 27 & 28 2023 - THIRD EDITION
This workshop dedicated to the photographed landscape is for everyone. Richard Petit, specialist in landscape photography, will accompany the trainees towards the production of a photographic series and will put his expert gaze to the service of everyone's productions. The exchanges between the artist and the participants will allow them to tackle the essential questions of photography in different environments: natural, industrial and urban.
Internship organized by Gallery La Chambre in Strasbourg
- 3 day workshop
- May 26th to 28th 2023
- Fri to Sun: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- max. 8 people
- price: 350 euros
- Evolve in different environments: natural, industrial and urban
- Master the depth of field
- Understand the different aspects of landscape photography: colors, composition, succession of plans, etc.
- Understand how the composition of an image is linked to the message more than to formal rules
- Approach the development of an artistic project and the construction of a photographic series
WHAT TO BRING
- a digital camera with SD card
- eventually a tripod
- a scrapbook / notebook
- your portfolio, in the form of prints or digital
- Hopefully there will be none
INQUIERY & ENROLMENT
Gallery La Chambre - 4 Place d'Austerlitz - 67000 Strasbourg - France
email@example.com - +33 9 83 41 89 55